Welcome to the Nebraska State Snowmobile Association website. Here you will find recent updates and information pertaining to snowmobiling. In the “recent post” section of the site, you will find articles from ACSA, our Facebook page, and any other important information regarding snowmobiling.
The Nebraska State Snowmobile Association(NSSA) is a non-profit corporation formed in 1976 to unite Nebraska snowmobilers. NSSA is comprised of volunteers and avid snowmobilers who elect officers to guide the active membership.One regional director is chosen from each of the six regions to represent that region. The NSSA coordinates with the Nebraska Game & Parks Commission to use licensee fees for trail acquisition and maintenance across the state. The NSSA is a member of the American Council of Snowmobile Associations and the Midwest Chapter of ACSA
How NSSA Serves Members like YOU
- Defends snowmobile owners against discriminatory legislation, regulations and undue taxes.
- Promotes the growth of organized snowmobiling.
- Stimulates and advances the safety and welfare of snowmobilers throughout the state of Nebraska.
- Performs desirable and lawful functions for the successful operation of the association and the general public interest.
More Benefits of Membership
- You or anyone in your immediate family can apply for the NSSA’s Annual Scholarship, a one-time $500 gift to help fund a college education.
- You qualify for a $2000 Accidental Death Life Insurance policy at no cost to you.
- You receive periodic updates about snowmobile-related legislation issues, potential areas environmentalists are trying to close. Upcoming NSSA events, which are typically communicated via Facebook, NSSA website, and the Snow Express Newsletter.
- Your family gains the opportunity to attend NSSA gatherings, such as: the state ride, summer picnic and annual convention.
Want to become a member? Open this link NSSA Registration
Be Sure to Check out Nebraska State Snowmobile Association on Facebook. Nebraska State Snowmobile Association
If you have information that you would like posted to the website, you can send it to:
Molly Hillman- email@example.com